Friday, June 29, 2012

A Year Without Ryutaro

A year without him, without Ryutaro...
A year without you make me really hurt
You don't know me, and i don't know you really well, but why you always make me cry when i see your photos?
Its look like i'm a stupid person for cried for someone i don't know!
Did he know how many person love and miss him? Did he know how many person cry for him? Did he know how many person sad when he decide to leave his group?
Ryutaro! Are you hear when we cry? No!
Ryutaro! Do you know our hard work to make you back to Hey! Say! JUMP?
It's stupid! I'm talk with someone who don't know me and, of course, he'll never read this..
But, although you never know me, i'll always love and miss you
No, i think i'll never forget or hate you, beacause you're my idol
Although my heart really hurt, i'll always support you
Because you're my idol
Dakara, please back and sing for our

I miss this boy




Ryu @ Showa Heisei


No comments:

Post a Comment